Home   /   Fees   /   FAQ   /   Contact Us  
A Service of Charles Jones LLC

If you're not receiving a courteous, timely, effective and accurate service at an affordable price, then consider changing your Registered Agent Service to the value-add of Superior Registered Agents!

How do I change my Registered Agent to Superior Registered Agent Services?

  1. Click here to complete the request for Registered Agent change or call us to request the change.
  2. We'll contact you to review the request and clarify any other details of your order.
  3. We'll prepare all of the necessary forms and paperwork within 24 to 48 hours AND we'll absorb all statutory fees related to the change of agent filing!
    Call us today at 1.800.792.8888, extension 7305 and we'll get you started.
  4. The documents will then be sent to you overnight for the required signatures.
  5. Once we receive the documents they're immediately sent back out to the applicable agencies for filing.
  6. Finally, you'll receive official evidence of the filing along with the invoice.
[ Privacy Statement ] [ Terms of Use ]
© 2018-2019 Charles Jones LLC and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.